By Peter Ravenscroft,Hugh Brammer,Keith Richards
- Provides the 1st international and interdisciplinary account of arsenic toxins occurrences
- Integrates geochemistry, hydrology, agriculture, and water offer and therapy for the 1st time
- Options are highlighted for constructing substitute water resources and techniques for arsenic trying out and removal
- Appeals to experts in a single self-discipline looking an outline of the paintings being performed in different disciplines
Read Online or Download Arsenic Pollution: A Global Synthesis (RGS-IBG Book Series) PDF
Best pharmacology books
An authoritative evaluate of the present cutting-edge knowing of the constitution and serve as of the adrenergic receptor subtypes, in addition to of the function performed through those receptors in physiological and pathophysiological settings. subject matters diversity from structure-function reports and the imaging of adrenergic receptors to using genetically altered mouse versions and pharmacogenomics.
This e-book covers the original software of circulation cytometry in drug discovery and improvement. the 1st part comprises introductory chapters, one on circulate cytometry and one on biomarkers, in addition to a bankruptcy on fresh advances in movement cytometry. the second one part specializes in the original demanding situations and extra merits linked to using stream cytometry within the drug improvement approach.
Kinder und Jugendliche im Angesicht des Todes zu begleiten, stellt Ärzte vor besondere Herausforderungen. In dem Band sind ausgehend vom neuen Curriculum für die Palliativmedizin alle wichtigen Kenntnisse für die pädiatrische Palliativversorgung zusammengefasst: vom historischen Hintergrund bis zu konkreten Handlungsanweisungen.
Targeting medical and functional points of strategy scale-up, this source information the speculation and perform of moving pharmaceutical approaches from laboratory scale to the pilot plant and creation scale. It covers parenteral and nonparenterel drinks and semi-solids, items derived from biotechnology, dry mixing and powder dealing with, granulation and drying, fluid mattress functions, compaction and tableting, and movie coating and regulatory standards for scale-up and postapproval alterations.
- Meyler's Side Effects of Drugs in Cancer and Immunology
- Handbook of Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Agent Exposures (Handbook of Nuclear, Biological, & Chemical Agent Exposures)
- The Hands-on Guide to Clinical Pharmacology (Hands-on Guides)
- Pharmakotherapie in der Anästhesie und Intensivmedizin: Grundlagen und klinische Konzepte (German Edition)
- Pertussis Toxin
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
Additional resources for Arsenic Pollution: A Global Synthesis (RGS-IBG Book Series)
Arsenic Pollution: A Global Synthesis (RGS-IBG Book Series) by Peter Ravenscroft,Hugh Brammer,Keith Richards